This Systemline E100 Bluetooth FM / DAB+ Radio System with 6.5" Qi65CB Ceiling Speakers is a great solution to incorporating home audio into standard sized rooms.
The E100 offers the same Bluetooth connection as the Systemline E50 in wall panels but the E100 also offers built in FM & DAB+ Radio, making listening to your favourite stations even easier.
The bright OLED screen acts as a clock when in standby but then informs the user of the currently selected station or source. E100’s built in alarm and IP rating makes it equally suitable in bedrooms and bathrooms as well as kitchens.
• No clutter – E100 is built into the wall or kitchen cabinet
• Touch sensitive panel, stainless steel buttons and bright OLED display
• Built in Bluetooth audio receiver – which facilitates robust wireless music streaming from any suitably equipped smart phone, tablet or laptop
• Superb sound quality with superior stereo sound stage delivered from separate left and right installed ceiling speakers
• TV sound connection
• Elegant design with an attractive gloss black and stainless steel finish
• Wipe clean – not a dust and grime collector
• E100 In-Wall Keypad Hub with Integrated DAB / FM Radio and Bluetooth
• DAB / FM Radio Antenna (with extension cable and adaptor)
• Infrared Remote Control
• In-Line Power Supply
• DC Cable (5m)
• Double-gang back box (47mm deep, dry lining)
• 7m Speaker Cable (x2)
• Qi65CB 6.5 Ceiling Speakers (Pair)
E100 In-Wall Keypad and Integrated Hub
• Dimensions: (WxHxD) 151mm x 90mm x 47mm
• Inputs: F Connector (DAB & FM), 3.5mm Stereo Jack (Audio In), DC Jack (18V DC In)
• Outputs: Speaker IMO x 2
• Amplifier: 18W Per Channel
E100 Power Supply
• Dimensions (PSU Transformer): 120mm x 35mm x 53mm
• Inputs: 110-240VAC 50-60Hz 1.6A
• Outputs: 18V 2.8A
Qi65CB Ceiling Speakers
• Tweeter Sympathetic radiator
• Tweeter diameter 2.2" (55mm)
• Woofer diameter 6.5"
• Cutout Size 203mm
• Power handling 10-50W
• Impedance (nominal) ohms 8 ohm
• Sensitivity 93dB
• Response (Low frequency) -3dB 77Hz
• Maximum rear depth 73mm
• Size (with round grille) 232mm
The power supply comes with a UK 3-pin regional mains cable. However, if you are outside of the UK, you can use either your own regional mains cable or connect to a spur by removing the plug end of the cable. This is only guidance, please consult your installer / electrician if considering this type of installation, and only carry out the work with a qualified installer / electrician.