This turntable bundle includes everything you need for your record player setup!
This complete Turntable record player bundle includes:
- soundmaster PL780 Turntable Record Player
- Q Acoustics 3030i Compact passive bookshelf Speakers (Pair)
- qtx Digital Stereo Amplifier with Bluetooth (110W RMS)
- High Quality RCA-RCA cable
- Speaker Cable
Not only can you listen to your favourite vinyls but the qtx Digital Stereo Amplifier included in this bundle opens up a huge range of audio source connections such as Bluetooth, RCA Line in, Aux in, USB, SD Card, FM Radio.
Simple Set Up!
1. Connect the PL780 turntable to the qtx amplifier line in sockets via the RCA-RCA cable supplied.
2. Connect the qtx amplifier to the Q Acoustic 3030i speakers with the supplied speaker cable.
3. Then just power on the PL780 & amplifier, select Line In and Play!
As the soundmaster PL780 also features a bluetooth transmitter you can wirelessly transmit the audio from the record player directly to the qtx Digital Stereo Amplifier without any cables at all running from the turntable to the amplifier. This is perfect if you want to have your turntable on one side of your room and your amplifier connected to the speakers on another (as long as the PL780 and amplifier are within Bluetooth range)
The Q Acoustics 3030i is the latest bookshelf or stand-mount addition to our award-winning 3000i loudspeaker range. Designed to deliver big, bassy, hard-hitting yet beautifully poised sound from a compact, discreet and good-looking cabinet, it’s packed with Q Acoustics’ latest technological advances.
See below for further information and specs on the soundmaster PL780 turntable, Q Acoustic 3030i & qtx Digital Stereo Amplifier.
soundmaster PL780 Turntable Record Player
The soundmaster PL780SW is a superb system perfect for your vinyl collection, designed and built for a true high quality audio experience.
With the ability of connecting to external speakers via the pre-amplified Line Out (RCA), or via the Bluetooth transmission for a more modern approach. You can enjoy your audio just the way you want with this stunning piece of equipment.
Two speed vinyl record Turntable - The two speed selector allows playback of your favourite 33 & 45 rpm records.
Bluetooth Transmitter - Stream your records wirelessly from the turntable to headphones or Bluetooth speakers.
Encoding - The rear USB 2.0 B allows you to connect directly to your pc and digitally record your vinyl records.
Switchable PHONO / LINEOUT - with built in Phono Pre-Amplifier
LINEOUT: Signals that have been amplified by the built-in equaliser amp are outputted from the analogue RCA audio output jacks.
PHONO: Use this when connecting to equipment that has PHONO inputs.
Audio Technica Magnetic Pickup System
Aluminium Platter - with Speed Adjustment with Stroboscope
Adjustable Antiskating and Adjustable Tonearm Weight
2 Year Warranty (supported by a UK warranty centre)
Dimensions: 45 cm x 38 cm x 12.5 cm
Q Acoustic 3030i Bookshelf Speakers
- Extraordinarily low 46Hz response for punchy, controlled bass
- P2P computer-aided bracing eliminates cabinet-borne resonances for the cleanest, most accurate sound
- Custom-designed stand for perfect placement, perfect isolation and perfect stability
POWER, WITH CONTROL
The 3030i features an oversized 165mm mid/bass driver developed from the big, powerful 3050i floorstander, and it’s also fitted with that speaker’s 22mm decoupled tweeter. The result is extraordinarily substantial bass presence, beautifully poised and eloquent mid-range reproduction, and crisp, spacious high frequencies. Hear all the power and detail of your music.
DYNAMIC AND DETAILED
The all-new 165mm mid/bass driver is a precision-formed cone made from impregnated and coated paper, and is teamed with an optimised motor. Because it’s capable of such prodigious low-frequency presence, the 22mm tweeter above it is decoupled - so it’s isolated from the vibrations of the mid/bass driver. Which means clearer, purer sound.
NEW LOW PROFILE BINDING POSTS FOR EASY ROOM POSITIONING
Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs. The speaker can be positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than spades or bare wires are used.
BRACED FOR ACTION
Like the whole of the 3000i range, the 3030i features Q Acoustics’ unique point-to-point bracing. This computer-aided process provides targeted and precise cabinet support, so the cabinet is supremely rigid and unwanted vibrations are banished.
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
Not only does the entire 3000i range feature all-new cabinet aesthetics but it also offers four contemporary finishes: Graphite Grey, Arctic White, English Walnut or Carbon Black. As with the rest of the 3000i range, the 3030i features magnetic grilles and an attractive chrome finish around each driver.
What's in the Q Acoustics 3030i box?
- 2 x 3030i bookshelf speakers
- 2 x Speaker Grilles
- 2 x Foam Bungs
- 1 x User Manual
Q Acoustics 3030i Specifications
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass unit: 165 mm (6.5 in)
- Treble unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency response (+/-3 dB, -6 dB): 46 Hz - 30 kHz
- Average impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83v@1m): 88 dB
- Stereo amplifier power: 25 - 75 W
- AV receiver power (2 ch. driven): 50 - 145 W
- Crossover frequency: 2.4 kHz
- Effective volume: 12.5 L (763 cu in)
- Enclosure dimensions (HxWxD): 320x200x313
- Overall dimensions (HxWxD): 325x200x329
- Weight (per speaker): 6.4 kg (14.1 lbs)
qtx Digital Stereo Amplifier with Bluetooth
This compact digital amplifier has three selectable stereo inputs and is capable of delivering up to 55W max. per side. Tone and echo effects are adjustable through rotary controls. Master Volume, Treble and Bass rotaries control tone and overall output. This amp also features built-in media player, Bluetooth connectivity and FM receiver.
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 3.5mm stereo line input on the front panel
- Built-in media player with USB and SD card inputs and FM receiver
- 2 stereo line inputs on RCA
- A high output power of 55W max. per side
- Spring clip speaker output terminals
qtx Amplifier Technical Spec:
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Output impedance: 4 - 8 Ohms
- Input sensitivity: line380mV
- Input sensitivity: mic (unbalanced)15mV
- Output power: 8 Ohms2 x 25W rms / 2 x 40W max. (@ 1kHz 10% THD)
- Output power: 4 Ohms2 x 35W rms / 2 x 55W max. (@ 1kHz 10% THD)
- Bluetooth version: 2.3
- Finish: Black
- Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 6.5cm
- Weight: 1.6kg