This turntable bundle includes everything you need for your record player setup!
This complete Turntable record player bundle includes:
- soundmaster PL780 Turntable Record Player
- Q Acoustics 3010i Compact passive bookshelf Speakers (Pair)
- qtx Digital Stereo Amplifier with Bluetooth (110W RMS)
- High Quality RCA-RCA cable
- Speaker Cable
Not only can you listen to your favourite vinyls but the qtx Digital Stereo Amplifier included in this bundle opens up a huge range of audio source connections such as Bluetooth, RCA Line in, Aux in, USB, SD Card, FM Radio.
Simple Set Up!
1. Connect the PL780 turntable to the qtx amplifier line in sockets via the RCA-RCA cable supplied.
2. Connect the qtx amplifier to the Q Acoustic 3010i speakers with the supplied speaker cable.
3. Then just power on the PL780 & amplifier, select Line In and Play!
As the soundmaster PL780 also features a bluetooth transmitter you can wirelessly transmit the audio from the record player directly to the qtx Digital Stereo Amplifier without any cables at all running from the turntable to the amplifier. This is perfect if you want to have your turntable on one side of your room and your amplifier connected to the speakers on another (as long as the PL780 and amplifier are within Bluetooth range)
The Q Acoustic 3010i is a slim-line bookshelf speaker from Q Acoustics core loudspeaker offering, designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, from a compact cabinet design.
See below for further information and specs on the soundmaster PL780 turntable, Q Acoustic 3010i & qtx Digital Stereo Amplifier.
soundmaster PL780 Turntable Record Player
The soundmaster PL780SW is a superb system perfect for your vinyl collection, designed and built for a true high quality audio experience.
With the ability of connecting to external speakers via the pre-amplified Line Out (RCA), or via the Bluetooth transmission for a more modern approach. You can enjoy your audio just the way you want with this stunning piece of equipment.
Two speed vinyl record Turntable - The two speed selector allows playback of your favourite 33 & 45 rpm records.
Bluetooth Transmitter - Stream your records wirelessly from the turntable to headphones or Bluetooth speakers.
Encoding - The rear USB 2.0 B allows you to connect directly to your pc and digitally record your vinyl records.
Switchable PHONO / LINEOUT - with built in Phono Pre-Amplifier
LINEOUT: Signals that have been amplified by the built-in equaliser amp are outputted from the analogue RCA audio output jacks.
PHONO: Use this when connecting to equipment that has PHONO inputs.
Audio Technica Magnetic Pickup System
Aluminium Platter - with Speed Adjustment with Stroboscope
Adjustable Antiskating and Adjustable Tonearm Weight
2 Year Warranty (supported by a UK warranty centre)
Dimensions: 45 cm x 38 cm x 12.5 cm
Q Acoustic 3010i Bookshelf Speakers
- Slim-line & versatile design to shelf or stand mount to fit seamlessly into your chosen listening room
- 25% larger cabinet than its predecessor delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- P2P™ bracing – helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing
- Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo image
- Low Profile Terminals - recessed cut-out reduces cabinet noise and allows them to be close proximity to rear walls
- New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs
OPEN SOUNDSTAGE FROM SLIM-LINE SPEAKER
The focus of any great loudspeaker is to produce an open, ‘being there’ sound and the Q 3010i do just that despite their compact size. Boasting room-filling sound with its 100mm (4 in) and 22mm (0.9 in) precision drivers, focussing on power-to-size ratio, the crossover has been revised to take advantage of a larger cabinet volume to enhance sensitivity and bass extension. The Q 3010i speakers can be shelf-mounted on compliant, pre-fitted rubber feet, stand-mounted or wall-mounted on optional, dedicated stands and brackets.
INCREASED CABINET SIZE DELIVERING A BOLDER SOUND
The 3010i maintain the same acoustically optimal front profile, but have been made slightly taller and 25% deeper than previous models. This increased internal volume has enabled Q Acoustics to gain an extended low frequency response from the ported design so that more-than-ever the smaller enclosures in the range belie their diminutive stature with an impressively large-scale sound. As an added benefit, the enlarged front-to-back dimension means that any cone- generated noise reflected from the back wall of the enclosure and out through the cone itself is reduced.
NEW LOW PROFILE BINDING POSTS
Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs. The speaker can be positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than spades or bare wires are used.
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
Not only does the entire 3000i range features all new enclosure aesthetics but it also offers 4 new contemporary finishes. The new 3000i series speakers are available in four standard finishes; Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles.
What's in the Q Acoustics 3010i box?
- 2 x 3010i bookshelf speakers
- 2 x Foam Bungs
- 2 x Speaker Grilles
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Handling Gloves.
- 8 x Rubber Speaker Grips
Q Acoustic 3010i Specifications:
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 100 mm (4 in)
- Treble Unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 65 Hz – 30 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83 Vrms@1 m): 86 dB
- Stereo Amplifier Power: 15 - 75w
- AV Receiver (2 ch. driven): 50 - 125 W
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz
- Effective Volume: 4.0 L (244 cu in)
- Dimensions H/W/D: 253 x 150 x 252 mm (10.0 x 5.9 x 10 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 4.1 kg (9.0 lbs)
qtx Digital Stereo Amplifier with Bluetooth
This compact digital amplifier has three selectable stereo inputs and is capable of delivering up to 55W max. per side. Tone and echo effects are adjustable through rotary controls. Master Volume, Treble and Bass rotaries control tone and overall output. This amp also features built-in media player, Bluetooth connectivity and FM receiver.
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 3.5mm stereo line input on the front panel
- Built-in media player with USB and SD card inputs and FM receiver
- 2 stereo line inputs on RCA
- A high output power of 55W max. per side
- Spring clip speaker output terminals
qtx Amplifier Technical Spec:
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Output impedance: 4 - 8 Ohms
- Input sensitivity: line380mV
- Input sensitivity: mic (unbalanced)15mV
- Output power: 8 Ohms2 x 25W rms / 2 x 40W max. (@ 1kHz 10% THD)
- Output power: 4 Ohms2 x 35W rms / 2 x 55W max. (@ 1kHz 10% THD)
- Bluetooth version: 2.3
- Finish: Black
- Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 6.5cm
- Weight: 1.6kg